How do I add a license to my account?
In order to add a license or additional licenses to your account, you will do the following for each individual license:
- Log into your account.
- Click on "My Account" in the upper right corner.
- Click on "Licenses."
- If you are licensed by one of the CE Broker boards that we report to on your behalf, click on the "Yes" bubble and then choose your board from the menu. If you are not licensed by one of the boards listed in the dropdown menu, click on the "No" bubble and leave the menu on "-Select-."
- "License Type" refers to your license acronym (e.g., RN, LSW). The board uses one letter acronyms for profession type. If your license / certification does not contain an acronym, simply put in the type of license (e.g., Social Work, Therapist). Only letters can be used in the "License Type" field.
- Select the State for which this license has been issued.
- Only numbers can be used in the "License Number" field.
- Click on "select" to choose the expiration of your license.
- Click on "ADD."
You will repeat this process for each license / certification you wish to add to your account.