Cube Long Arrow Right External Link angle-right Search Times Spinner angle-left

What courses do I need to get my license?

Quantum Units Education does not certify or license. You will need to contact your state licensing or credentialing board for this information. Our courses are approved to be taken for those who want to renew their license or certificate. And, some courses are approved by state boards for initial certification as well, but this is also regulated by state licensing boards.

View a full list of our State board approvals and National board approvals.